Monday, July 21, 2008

Katherine and Paul

this was an unbelievable shoot.
i'd just returned from a weekend of fun aka little sleep,
and was a bit nervous as to my directing ablities.

never fear!
katherine was born to model
i present photo number 11
yes...
eleven

i've known paul since i had wit enough to know anything...
while not close friends, our parents ran in the same circles.
i was so excited when facebook informed me of his engagement

he's so kind and gentle
katherine said, "he treats me like a queen"

they were so willing to try any pose


paul, thank you for never hesitating to do random things like,
grab ankles
*laugh*


ring shot


this was all katherine
*smile*
when we met to discuss locations a week ago she asked for water
she asked for wetness

i am ever obedient


did i use the word model yet?
my little heart is pitter-pattering at the thought of bridals

katherine is a tiny girl and paul strong,
we embraced the lifting poses with gusto!

congratulations you two.
abundant blessings

4 comments:

Hannah Hurd said...

Dearie, you AMAZE me.

These are quite possibly some of the most spectacular photos I've ever seen from you.

Blondie and The Viking said...

Wow I got chills looking at those. Amazing!

Katie Beth said...

Abi, these are absolutely beautiful!

Erin Smutz said...

Just curious, where did you take these photos? They are gorgeous! I love the first one with the trees in the background framing the entire photo. Is that at Fort Worth Botanic Gardens or the Dallas Arboretum? If so where at in the location? I am looking for some good places to take some of my students for practice. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.